GRLevelX Users Group (grlevelxusers.com) (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates http://grlevelxusers.com/ (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site. We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name and email address (“Personal Information”).
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Deletion of Data associated with your account
We make it so that if you wish to delete your account, you can do so by doing the following…
- Visit your Profile page.
- Click the “Disconnect Application” button for Facebook. NOTE: You may need to set or reset a local password.
- On the same profile page, you can then delete your account using the delete button at the bottom of the page. This will remove any association with your Facebook account to our website. This action is instant.
- Be sure to clear your cookies once you’ve done this.
- To delete any content previously associated with your account, you must contact us through the GRLevelX Users Group. Be sure to include links to the content. We will act on this within 7 business days.
- If you wish to request manual deletion, you must also do so within the users group, and allow for a group admin to contact you via private message for the information needed to delete your data. We will then work to act on this within 7 business days.
What we do with your information
We don’t sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes.
We may employ other companies or individuals to perform functions on our behalf. They may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
As required by law we will disclose information which may relate to you.
Protection of GRLevelX Users Group and Others:
We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with laws; enforce or apply our Acceptable Use policy and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of this website or grlevelxusers.com, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection.
Third Party Partnerships:
We may work with other companies who operate their own websites or mobiles applications, to allow them to offer GRLevelX Users Group customers ability to connect to GRLevelX Users Group services. These services give you more options for ways to use GRLevelX Users Group services from websites or applications that are not owned or operated by GRLevelX Users Group.